Sat, Nov 17, 2018 6:30 AM - 9:00 PM MST
Camping is allowed Friday and Saturday night only!
Routes & Bikes:
Riders of all bike types will enjoy this 1-day event. The routes will take the rider through the Patagonia Mountains as well as the San Rafael Valley.
- Dual Sport Route (KLRs, XRs, etc)
- Adventure Bike Route (V-Strom, BMW GS, etc)
- Dirt Bike Route (250, 300, 400, 450, etc)
No major sand washes this year! Your gas container will be transported to lunch spot.
On your own, Local coffee/sandwhich shop available across from the staging area.
Available at: Gathering Grounds http://gatheringgroundsaz.com across from the staging are.
Provided by TRS
Location: San Rafael Ranch House (aka the Mclintock House) https://d2umhuunwbec1r.cloudfront.net/gallery/asp-archive/Parks/SARA/index.html
Fun Fact: This ranch house has a long history for use in western movies, (Oklahoma, Tom Horn) with stars such as John Wayne and Steve McQueen. Steve being as avid dirt bike rider!
Provided by TRS
Meal: Mexican food buffet
Location: Stage Shop Inn of Patagonia.
- This event will be AMA Sanctioned.
- It is not an AMA National Dual Sport event.
- AMA membership is not required but encouraged.
- All bikes should be street legal.
- Non-street legal dirt bikes can be trailered to a route location just outside of town.
- The Town Council has graciously allowed TRS to use a public access open space located at the intersection of McKeown & 4th Street. Here is a link for the town of Patagonia Az. : http://patagonia-az.gov
Camping & Hotels:
- You can tent, truck, RV, toy hauler camp in the public access open space.
- No RV hooks here however.
- Hotel in Patagonia, the Stage Stop Inn. http://www.stagestophotelpatagonia.com/en-us or at 520-394-2211.
- Hotel in Sonoita, the Sonoita Inn, 12 miles east of Patagonia, http://www.sonoitainn.com
- Hotels in Nogales, 15 miles west of Patagonia, https://www.tripadvisor.com/SmartDeals-g31292-Nogales_Arizo…